Wednesday, December 16, 2015

who am I?

This class has taught me more about myself. I have been able to express my feelings and opinions on certain topics.  I think we all have to think outside of the box to stand out and show people who we truly are. What I am most passionate about is making sure everyone is loved and has a friend. That's really important during teenage years because it can be rough. 
If you know me you know I love athletics, mostly tennis and running. I love Photography so I can capture memories and special moments. Exploring to different places with friends and family is always my favorite thing to do. I think seeing the world and different cultures is so important for everyone to experience and being able to serve.  I love the outdoors and cool places that I can ponder at and take in this amazing and gorgeous world. Never giving up is an important saying I keep in mind. 
I love all the opportunities I have experienced and thinking of the future is so exciting. I love knowing that everyone in my life is here for a reason and is making me who I am today. All of this is what makes me, me. 

And who is Audrey June?.....


It is me, Madeline Glasgow


1 comment: